Law360 just announced its Global 20 submission details: The call for submissions will be sent out April 2 and submissions will be due by April 30.
“The Law360 Global 20 ranks and profiles law firms with the greatest global reach and expertise”
The timeframe of matters the publisher reviews is between April 1, 2017 and April 1, 2018.
To create its Global 20 list, Law360 notes that it ranks participating firms in five categories:
1) The number of countries where a firm has offices;
2) The number of offices outside a firm’s home country;
3) The percentage of attorneys working outside a firm’s home country;
4) The breadth of a firm’s recent international work; and
5) The size and complexity of a firm’s recent cross-border work
Need help with submissions?
Are you overwhelmed by too many directory submissions, matters, and referees?
The most effective way for law firms to create, track, and manage directory and award submissions is with LexTrack directories software. Don’t do directories the hard way!