The STEP Private Client Awards deadline is April 28!
Who can apply for STEP Private Client Awards?
Any private client solicitor/attorney, accountant, barrister, banker, trust manager or financial advisor can enter the Awards. You do not need to be a STEP member to enter. Entries are accepted from all over the world, there are no geographical restrictions.
What are the categories for STEP Private Client Awards?
- Contentious Trusts and Estates Team of the Year (large and midsize firms)
- International Legal Team of the Year (large and midsize firms)
- Chambers of the Year (a chamber of barristers in any jurisdiction)
- Young Practitioner of the Year (30 years of age or younger; no self-nominations)
- Investment Team of the Year
See all of the STEP Award categories here.
What is the STEP Association?
STEP is the worldwide professional association for those advising families across generations. Today we have 20,000 members across 95 countries from a range of professions, including lawyers, accountants and other specialists. What connects our members is that they all help families plan for their futures: from drafting a will or advising family businesses, to helping international families and protecting vulnerable family members.
Find out more at www.step.org
If you are already a LexLists customer, you can log in to your LexLists account for the complete list of the the STEP awards… and many other legal and business awards.
Sign up for our LexLists HEADS-UP Deadline alerts below so you don’t miss the top news and insights.